安石國際商務服務 Enspyre

personal info law trust EN

Service ATIA en

 

ATIA Customer logo

Your brand starts when we pick up the phone!

Are you missing important calls from customers because you are busy with business appointments or you are traveling? Or do you need someone to help answering calls in Mandarin or Taiwanese?

Enspyre provides professional phone answering services. Based on the information provided by you, we will answer your unique phone number with your company name and assist your callers.

You can choose to receive an SMS or email for every phone call or wait until the 3 and 6PM daily reports via email.

ATIAtrial-button-en

 

"My work is now more flexible thanks to Enspyre  phone answering service!"

gm logo   Enspyre phone answering service help us to lower the administrative cost plus we don't need to worry about  recruitment.

DesignNord industrial design company -

"Enspyre is like another me answering phone calls that make me feel more relaxed. I am really surprised to find this innovative service in Taiwan.

10 years experience:
We service a lot of professional consultants, sales people, business owners who often go on business trips, International trade firms and Internet businesses.

PHONE ANSWERING CASE STUDIES
spacer 

"Enspyre answers my calls so I can concentrate on one customer."

 

Listen how Enspyre phone answering works

Below you can listen to some phone calls for actual cases. Unfortunately Chinese only. Some customer information has been deleted to protect privacy.

Business inquiry for booth design at German exhibition

 

AD printing Company

 

 
     

Product guarantee issue

 

Distribution agency 

 
     

 

Professional training and system allow us to assist 80% of callers!

A decade of experience shows we can assist 80% of the people calling your clients with the information you have given us. For the other 20%, we have to take a message so you can deal with it at your convenience.

    ATIA Steps S
  • Standardised company information database
  • Professional custom greeting
  • Confirm who is calling and understand the issue
  • Answer questions and log the call details
  • See Service Process
  • Send SMS to customer
  • Send Daily Report

 

Q: Why outsource to Enspyre?businessgrowths

  • High quality full-time employees with professional skills
  • Well structured training program
  • Professional database brings up your company information when the calls come in
  • No need to worry about your secretary taking a day off, being sick or being unprofessional.
  • No need to hire, train and manage your own employee.

 

TMBC

Enspyre Strengths

A professional management team with an international, long-term outlook. Enspyre works hard to find the right people; positive and dedicated to doing the right thing. Then we arm them with great training and a professional technology.

Quality: well trained service personnel, high-performance systems organizes data and records all calls for quality control.
Stability: no need to worry about the appointment and training of personnel.
Efficiency: outstanding service performance, no hidden costs.
Professional: experienced, process-oriented service, transparent reports, rapid responses and processing.
Security: each employee signs confidentiality agreements to maintain data security. Office is alarmed. Sophisticated network security.

Read more - Enspyre Strengths

 

 

 

ATIAtrial-button-en

I-answer

spacer

Virtual Secretary

  • 150 calls for 2500/month plus tax.
  • If you choose I-answer PA we answer and log calls in Chinese only.
  • $1000 sign-up fee.
  • Basic Q and A only.

 

  • $1900/month plus 50 dollars per call answered.
  • $2000 deposit
  • $1000 sign-up fee.
  • Full Q and A.

Sign up I-answer ⇒

 

Sign up Virtual Secretary ⇒

Last Updated on 2014-11-02, 週日 14:18

Hits: 7636

B2B News

13,000 business owners and managers subscribe to Enspyre's newsletter. Learn more about B2B marketing and Enspyre!

媒體報導

businesstoday_logo2AppleDaily_logo2 tianxia_logo2 Digitimes_logo2 ideas_magazine_logo2next_magazine_logo2economic_daily_logo2tvbs_magazine2cheers_logo2 liberty_times_logo2the China postMore..

Enspyre Awards

ccift award banner w148

Enapyre PAPI Law

Facebook/Enspyre

Facebook

Go EnspyreFB

Copyright Enspyre